In this episode you’ll learn about:
– 3 Key Preparations: Prepare Yourself; Prepare Your Team; Prepare Your Practice
– Your Prospective, Attitude, and Approach Will Matter
– Fortunes are made in the downturns: Carpe Diem!
– Turbulent times ahead – Choosing your attitude will determine your experience
– Attitude choice – From Fear and Lack to Opportunity and Abundance
03:40 – Unpacking the question “How Big is Your Vision?”
08:32 – Start with yourself and prepare to stay calm in the eye of the storm
12:08 – Take a look at your Triple Threat Position – Why are you being? What are you seeing? Who are you serving?
14:43 – Ensure you are clearly communicating with your team on what is happening within the practice. You don’t want to create a scarcity mindset within your team.
17:38 – Planning means you actually sit down and find opportunities, troubleshoot threats and plan around all these things that require time, energy, and focus.
21:37 – Preparing your practice includes your patients and your community.
28:03 – Dr. Elizabeth Welch from PostureFit joins Dr. Pete in this week’s Success Partner interview. Learn about the genesis of PostureFit and the impact that her product has had on patients’ chiropractic care. It can help turn a patient from a consumer to an active participant and thus increase your retention and scalability.
For more information about PostureFit please visit: https://www.getposturefit.com/