Reactivation is not hard…It’s organized.
– You’re in the business of saving lives, are you marketing like it?
– Reactivation is a Pillar Internal Marketing Campaign
– There are 2 forms of Reactivation Campaigns: Birthdays and Seasonal
– “95% of the people who leave you, love you.” CJ Mertz
– You should make it hard to leave you…and easy to come back
– Email List Segmentation is the key to effective communication and marketing
– Your ability to communicate with the specific populations will determine the value of the list. – The more detailed your segmentation, the more effective your communication, the more valuable your list.
02:30 – January and September are the top two months of the year to reactivate previously active patients.
04:54 – There’s a consciousness and awareness that you need to have to the populations of people; your active clients, your previously active clients, and those that have not become part of your practice yet.
07:42 – Understand the criteria to segment your database into these categories.
13:07 – Recruit your team into reactivation with a thought-out plan.
15:22 – Don’t internalize people leaving services as your failure. It just means they have other priorities at that moment.
22:04 – Uncover the two different types of reactivation campaigns and how to effectively use them.
27:57 -The more complex your list is, the more targeted it is, and the more specific it is, the more productive it will be.
32:42 – TRP Success Partner, Dr. Roger Sahoury of SprintSet joins Dr. Pete in this episode to talk about how you can assist your clients with another aspect of their lifestyle component – weight loss and management. Join the conversation as they uncover Dr. Roger’s inspiration in starting this company, and how they can help your rate of attraction and retention through their education and marketing strategies that are done for you.
To learn more about the REM CEO Program, please visit: www.theremarkablepractice.com/rem-ceo
For more information about Sprint Set please visit: www.sprintset.com