In this episode, you’ll learn about:
– Gifting Systems simplified – Top 3 problems to overcome
– Type 1 gifting – Process Driven gifting – system based in the patient experience
– Type 2 gifting – Responsive gifting – reward the behaviors you want repeated
– Type 3 gifting – Gatekeeper gifting – building productive professional relationships
– 10 Rules for gifting – it is Remarkable!
– Proven Method for determining your gifting budget
03:01 – Gift giving is an incredible way to drive retention and referrals, which translates into revenue.
05:58 – Systemize your gift giving because if you do it by memory management it will fail.
09:31 – Gifting is not a cost but an investment.
11:40 – Allocate 8 to 12% of your top line revenue goal of where we want to land at any given time period, towards your marketing budget.
15:46 – Whenever you start an initiative like this it is important that you identify where the time, energy, focus, and money are going to be coming from.
20:20 – If you are not doing this, don’t go overboard. Pick one thing to start with and ensure that it is process driven and automatic.
To learn more about the REM CEO Program, please visit: www.theremarkablepractice.com/rem-ceo