In this episode, you’ll learn about:
– Where on your Team are you only “1 Player Deep”?
– Losing Momentum is really expensive
– Reduce your exposure and risk by building a world class team of A-Players
– Your team is your business, and your business is your team
– Spend the money you’re gonna lose: The Virtuous Cycle of Team Building
05:35 – You have to uncover where your vulnerabilities are and if you only have one key player able to do a particular role.
07:48 – There’s a connection between the size of your vision and the depth of your bench.
11:11 – The key is to always be hiring.
14:38 – Build your team ahead of your growth.
19:14 – Spend the money you’re going to lose when a vital team member leaves and create some depth on your bench in order to avoid losing momentum.
To learn more about the REM CEO Program, please visit: www.theremarkablepractice.com/rem-ceo