In this episode, you’ll learn about:
– If your team can’t see it – they can’t help you build it
– Clarity: Identify the top 4 constraints in your business right now
– Determine the next Iteration of Your Accountability Chart
– Align your 2023 vision with your goals and your Strategic Plan
– Recruit your team with your vision story so that your team understands their role in achieving the vision
– How to make “Goal-Getting” almost automatic in 2023
04:47 – You have to actually start with your ultimate vision because you have to have a far enough view of where we’re going.
08:56 – Getting clarity of vision helps you to recruit your team into helping you manifest that vision.
13:40 – If you’re not connected, and you don’t have accountability, and you’re not really investing in that, that needs to change this year.
17:33 – The accountability grid is where you expose your business, where you are winning and where you are learning.
22:35 – Use affirmative language to speak life into the work that’s gonna get done. It is not a “constraint” but an “opportunity” for growth.
24:47 – Once you’ve done the assessment now you start planning and looking ahead to work on the business which is the plan, prepare, and execute.
28:02 – Success Partner, Bill Esteb of Perfect Patients, joins Dr. Pete to discuss the effectiveness of websites for the chiropractic field. Listen as they share the need to not only have a website but one that will turn your reputation into conversion through a well designed website and persuasive content that will turn your visitors into patients.
To download your copy of the resources from this episode, please visit us at: https://theremarkablepractice.com/podcast-ep180-vision
To learn more about the Team Building Immersion visit: https://theremarkablepractice.com/upcoming-events/
For more information about Perfect Patients, please visit their web site at: https://www.perfectpatients.com/