In this episode you’ll discover:
- CEO’s need Remarkable Standards to optimize the business and maximize profits
- You need accurate and current financial reporting to make data-driven decisions
- The Remarkable Money Metrics Financial Snapshot is the complement to the Vital Signs Performance Metrics Report
- Data drives logic-based decision making…In the absence of data – emotions take over
- High emotion = low logic; high logic = low emotions (stress)
04:37 – A recap of direct and indirect costs moving into an introduction of discretionary earnings.
07:12 – How much should your chiropractic office be investing in training and development?
14:34 – You must have the back office staff to support the business, especially when it comes to exiting it. Account for the positions in your accountability chart.
17:55 – An example of payroll costs for a million dollar company. You have to know your payroll costs.
21:45 – How the economies of scale affect small and larger businesses when it comes to expenses.
23:51 – A look at the seller’s discretionary earnings within a business.
27:56 – Success Partner, Bill Esteb of Perfect Patients, joins Dr. Pete to discuss the effectiveness of websites for the chiropractic field. Listen as they share the need to not only have a website but one that will turn your reputation into conversion through a well designed website and persuasive content that will turn your visitors into patients.
To download your copy of the Profit & Loss Metrics PDF, please visit: https://theremarkablepractice.com/podcast-ep188-profitloss
To learn more about the Team Building Immersion visit: https://theremarkablepractice.com/upcoming-events/
For more information about Perfect Patients, please visit their web site at: https://www.perfectpatients.com/