Here’s what you will discover in this remarkable episode:
– There is a formula for Marketing Spend for GROWTH
– If you do not follow this guideline for marketing spending you will stifle your growth
– Most chiropractic practices languish because they break this rule
– You can supercharge your business with this critical behavior
– You will enjoy predictable growth in revenue and profit if you follow this rule
– Spend the money that you are going to lose (if you don’t)
04:16 – What does reinvesting into your business really look like?
06:23 – To make the full ascension to your potential, you have to shift your job into a business.
09:26 – Understanding that a budget is actually a budget allocation, you can shift and spend when needed.
13:28 – 8 to 12% of your top revenue goal should be allocated to marketing
15:48 – Think about the “rules of the jungle”, and what it looks like to show up. You need to pay to play.
18:14 – The three elements of a remarkable marketing plan
23:09 – An example of how budget allocation can work to attract new patients.
27:05 – Utilizing a robust gifting system as a part of internal marketing
29:42 – Dr. Patrick McMahon from success partner, Syntropy joins Dr. Pete to discuss how Syntropy is helping chiropractors consistently deliver an undeniable experience. Many chiropractors find themselves either bored, beat up, or burnt out, and Syntropy teaches them how to expand their knowledge and become better adjusters while protecting their own well being also.
To learn more about the REM CEO Program, please visit: www.theremarkablepractice.com/rem-ceo
For more information about Syntropy please visit: https://www.syntropychirotraining.com