In this episode, you’ll learn about:
– Branding is Messaging – and YOU are the Messenger
– Branding is about creating CONTINUITY between expectations, experiences, and outcomes
– There must be alignment between your message, your model, and your customers experience
– Great Branding is Authentic, Aligned and Consistent
– Tell your STORY so that your community can tell your story
– Delivering on your Brand Promise – What is your USP? (Unique SUCCESS Proposition)
03:58 – Your brand is more than your logo. It is what your community says about your business.
06:04 – The first component of building your brand is defining what the purpose of your brand is, what the purpose of your business is.
10:46 – Once the brand purpose is clear, then it is creating your three tiered vision story.
14:14 – Your brand purpose and vision story are well defined so now it is time to take that Brand Promise and create behaviors that will sustain it.
16:22 – Translating this brand and how it affects your business.
20:47 – Keith Pendleton, the developer of Best Cash-PI™ Practices joins Dr. Stephen in this Success Partner interview. Discover how his background as a Pennsylvania attorney has led him to help Chiropractors to get personal injury accounts successfully paid by becoming a secured creditor, the systems organic performance based marketing, and how PI clinics feathers their system into successful wellness based practices.
To learn more about the REM CEO Program, please visit: www.theremarkablepractice.com/rem-ceo