In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Before you ask someone to buy increase your KLT Factor
- K = KNOW…People do business with people they KNOW
- L = LIKE…people do business with people they LIKE
- T = Trust…people do business with people they TRUST
- Create a deliberate process for all 3 phases of conversion
- FOLLOW-UP! POST-sales nurture campaigns capture 33% more sales
- Be ready for the 4 possible responses to your offer
03:04 – There’s a science of persuasion and communication that you must leverage so that you can persuade people to change their behaviors.
08:01 – An introduction to the three stages of the conversion process.
11:54 – Building that empathetic connection in the first stage of conversion.
17:50 – Taking your clients through the 4 Agreements.
21:50 – What it means to create scarcity through respect and honor.
25:01 – The importance of not taking rejection personally but instead focus on creating that deeper know, like, and trust of those that were still unsure.
29:13 – Dr. Pete sits down to talk with Success Partner, Michael Tokash from Imaging Services. Michael talks about his love for the chiropractic market, his desire to bring it to the forefront and his drive to help chiropractors make informed decisions when it comes to equipment and technology. Michael extols the benefits of clients being able to see the results of their imaging quickly and how digital imaging not only reduces costs in the long run but also how it can help maintain your clientele retention.
To learn more about the REM CEO Program, please visit: www.theremarkablepractice.com/rem-ceo
For more information about Imaging Services please visit: https://www.theimagingservices.com/